02 September 2007

EYE PROTECTION

Blame blurred vision for the failure to complete TMC research and to augment regularly to this blogger platform. It became necessary to return to hospital to seek advanced treatments. My opthomologist has recommended advanced surgery for this disorder.

Dr. Kibou Masako had given me early warning detection of cataracts in both eyes. Cataracts is a medical condition in which the lens of the eye becomes progressively opaque, resulting in blurred vision. It's fortunate that I wear prescription glasses which enables me to visit the eye hospital regularly.

Corrective surgery was opted for based on the standing authority of a long term professional relationship I've had with Masako Sensei. Today medical management becomes vitally important with a full range of treatment options. Take advantage of the services available through EYE PROTECTION to protect your eyes while I regain my sight. Accept our appreciation and ext/




EYE PROTECTION

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

那里等候人员di Google Я 窃取象银行抢劫犯

RINGRAZIA CARLA